Friday, September 10, 2010

Dimmy sum of that....DIM SUM!





E has always been a good eater. Considering her parents it was pretty unavoidable. One of my biggest fears about having kids was having a picky eater. Whew.
While she likes a whole lot of different foods, and even though she'll tell you that her favourite dinner is "PIZZA!", I've found that the two meals she really gobbles up more than any other are pad thai and dim sum. I don't know why, but I sure am happy about it. Those are two meals that J and I rarely get tired of ourselves.

We finally got around to checking out Brooklyn's Chinatown on Labour Day on our way to the beach. It was there that we found this place, where we stuffed ourselves silly and still had leftovers...for a grand total of $10.50. Now that's what I call a deal. In NYC. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment