Thursday, September 30, 2010

Check this out

My friend Brian does these blog posts sometimes where it's just a bunch of links to things - things he likes or wants or dreams about. It's fun. Tonight I'm going to do that to tell you about my day.

Today was a stellar day.

It started with a Rumble and Tumble class at the Y, during which E went crazy in an environment like this.

Next we walked home through the park, playing in puddles and picking up interesting looking twigs and such, and spending quite a bit of time ogling and petting these.

After a very restful and rejuvinating nap, mom went to work cleaning the apartment while E decided to forgo lunch and just snack.

Later in the afternoon, I spent a magical hour doing something I never do anymore. I chatted on the phone to one of my very favourite people.

I made this for dinner.

And this for dessert.

And now I'm going to go watch this with the hubby and go to bed.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. That was one of my finer moments in life making a fool of myself on the Ellen show! look at me breakin it down... awwww yea! haha.xx

    ReplyDelete