Sunday, October 3, 2010

Any Given Sunday

Why didn't I think of this before?

Daughter and Da-da are over at AB's house watching football with her and her Da-da, Evan. It's brilliant. J gets to watch football and "spend time" with his daughter. E gets a playdate. Mom gets a break and some time to be productive. Everyone's happy.

On the way home from the park I taught E to say "I'm ready for some football!". I also told her that dad would teach her a couple of cheers and try not to swear too much. She definitely seemed excited.

So far I've been snacking on chocolate and peanut butter and browsing for excessively extravagant gifts for my husband, who I understand will someday finish medical school and is likely to deserve said gift.

I will be kicking it up a notch productivity-wise shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment