Thursday, October 7, 2010

45


That's the number of books that are currently sitting on my
to-read bookshelf. Some might find it daunting, my husband describes it as just shy of ludicrous, but I find it absolutely delightful. I love reading. Loooooove it. So the idea that I won't be stuck for pages to turn for the next - oh, let's say couple of years easy is a real treat. And it also means that when I finish a book I have my very own mini library to peruse. I can pick by genre, pick by author, pick by prettiest book cover - heck - I can eenie-meenie-mynie-mo myself a new book if I choose. CHOOSE. Such a lovely word.

Yesterday I started reading A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg. It's the book I want to write. It's exactly the book I want to write. Which kind of depressed me during the first couple of pages, but then I thought hey, I'd read two of these books. Maybe someone else would too. I'm flying through it at warp speed, I anticipate being finished tomorrow. I'm not sure which book will be next...but I have a couple of options.

No comments:

Post a Comment