Wednesday, April 22, 2020

This is Quarantine: Day 42

Little things make a big difference. Here are 10 little things that have made me smile lately:

1. An unintentional heart-shaped pancake


2. A surprise flower delivery from a neighbour


3. Goslings!


4. Losing the nap to gain an early bedtime

5. My new magical happy place



6. Accidentally having all of the ingredients for mojitos!


7. First outdoor run of the season

8. Folding 6 loads of laundry in a day - and putting it ALL away!!!

9. Bread dough that rises like crazy


10. Exchanges like this:

E: *going in for a cuddle with e*
e: Hey! Hands. To. Yourself.
E: Aw, I just wanted to cuddle with you!
e: *sigh* Okay fine. Come over and cuddle.

But just to keep me from losing myself in utter euphoria, it snowed 47 times yesterday.



No comments:

Post a Comment