Sunday, December 12, 2010

You take the good, you take the bad, you take 'em both and there you have...

The Top 10 Things I Will Not Miss About Brooklyn!

10. My ridiculously small kitchen

9. My ridiculously small bathroom

8. Having the heat controlled by the stingy people downstairs

7. Lugging our clothes to the laundromat

6. Not having a yard

5. Paying an exorbitant amount of rent

4. A complete lack of wheelchair/stroller-friendly facilities or baby changing stations in bathrooms. I actually whoop for joy when I find a change table, and am almost reduced to tears at the sight of an elevator in the subway.

3. Having one closet for our clothes, shoes, coats, luggage, vacuum cleaner, golf clubs...I'm not sure what else is in there because it has been buried for a year and a half.

2. Being constantly surrounded by "regular moms" at the park wearing $500 Prada boots, diamonds the size of my spleen, perfect hair and make up and outrageously sculpted bodies. It wears a girl down.

And the Number One thing that I will not miss about Brooklyn is:

1. IT'S TOO DAMNED EXPENSIVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment