Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Thank You Note

Today Elle and I made a To Do list. I announced items that needed to be done, Elle repeated them, and I wrote each item on the back of an envelope while Elle helped hold on to the pencil. It was a very thorough, if not entirely efficient, process. One of those items was to write a thank you note. Elle assured me that she could knock this one off without too much trouble while I got around to the more mundane tasks of paying bills and emptying the dishwasher. Here's what she came up with:

Thank you for your welcome.
Thank you for a apple.
Thank you for my toy.
Thank you for a operation.
Thank you for a draw and a crayon.
Thank you for another toy.
Thank you for the opportunity.

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Now, let's revisit that list...

Blog. Check!

No comments:

Post a Comment