Saturday, May 21, 2011

I can see clearly now...

Today is one of those days where everything just seems to be lined in silver, you know? The sun is shining, the birds are singing literally right outside my window. It's three hours later than I'm normally wrenched out of my blissful slumber and I'm quietly sipping coffee in my jammies. My belly is full of delicious pancakes, my house is empty of all noisemakers, and I have time to collect my thoughts and breathe a little before I start my day. It's perfection. It's the kind of day when I feel like I can be exactly the kind of person I want to be and accomplish all kinds of ambitious accomplishments.

It's too bad about this "End of the World" thing.

But if that doesn't pan out, it's the first day of the rest of my life, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment