Tuesday, May 17, 2011

...and he saves lives too.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my husband.

Thank you, husband of mine, for not responding to my desperate announcement this evening of "I have a lot to do and need a large chunk of uninterrupted computer time" with "Me too", but instead asking when I would like to have that time and enthusiastically sending me away with my beer to have that time while you took charge of the girl and all of the post-dinner/pre-bedtime activities without even a single blip of a complaint.

I used that time very wisely, and was even able to produce what may be the world's longest sentence (see above).

I completed my weekly requirements for my online course - and it's only Tuesday!

But most importantly, I FIXED MY BLOG! Really, all by myself! Pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment