Monday, May 2, 2011

Naptime Affirmations

Top 10 Things I am Grateful for Today:

10. Having a car that I can use to make a quick trip to the grocery store in the rain.
9. Not scratching up said car, adjacent Mercedes or inconveniently parked rental truck while squeezing out of a tight situation.
8. The right to vote.
7. Having a whole month to spend with my daughter in one great city, rent free, and with all of the conveniences we've been missing for the last two years - namely, a washer and dryer.
6. The washer and dryer deserve special mention.
5. A delightful, leisurely morning walk, hand in hand with my favourite person in the world.
4. Cadbury creme eggs.
3. The kindness and generosity of two sets of pretty awesome parents.
2. The patience and enthusiasm of often-neglected friends.

And the Number 1 thing that I am grateful for today, as always, is:

1. NAPTIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment