Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bear with me...


I have big plans for this month. Not only am I still trying to keep up with this blog by writing more each month, but if you'll remember from a few posts back I started a huge challenge yesterday. I am writing a novel this month. Yep, a whole novel. The goal is 50,000 words, which breaks down to 1,667 words per day. I just hit 3,341 words, putting me an impressive 7 words ahead of schedule.

Now I have 20 minutes to eat lunch, prepare E's lunch and get ready to leave for yoga. That's assuming she wakes up. She's having a wonderfully long nap today, for which her glued-to-the-computer mom is ever so grateful. Then this evening it's back to our friend Mr. Luger's for dinner of "tasty steak and spinach too!" with Grandma Leslie and Papa Mike. Big day. And I've already met my writing goal. Who said this writing business is difficult?

Stay tuned for day three...

No comments:

Post a Comment