Sunday, November 21, 2010

Potty Mouth

Today E was sitting in her high chair, eating lunch, when I thought I heard some air escaping from her seat. I was prepared to ignore it, but she looked at me with her eyes wide and innocent and declared "Dada farted!" Well, dada was asleep in the bedroom, and as skilled as he is at letting the air out, even he can't throw them. I couldn't believe it. First she frames Ralph for barking, and now this?

I looked at her with suspicion and asked "Are you sure that was dada?" And do you know what she said, the little stinker? She looked at me with a smile and replied "Blame it on dada!"

Smart cookie, that one.

Speaking of all things cute and potty-related, we tried to get E to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star for Grandma and Papa earlier this evening, but she clammed up on us. We should have stuck her on the can - she does some of her best work there...


No comments:

Post a Comment