Friday, July 20, 2012

Getting a Jump on my Birthday

October 13th. Write that down. I will only be celebrating the next 4 birthdays, so sooner is better than later.

Obviously
Mmm...sparkly


Love

Yes, the whole room and everything in it.

Good God in Heaven

Also, anything on Pinterest, an all-expenses-paid 2-week family holiday to somewhere fantastic (think Hawaii or the South of Spain), and - if I'm being totally honest - I'd really like to be personally and solely responsible for the eradication of world hunger. 

p.s. This is by no means a comprehensive list. Other suggestions will be happily accepted by email, and reviewed prior to approval.

xo,
M.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree on that room, but you've got to have the whole HOUSE around it too. Those beams!

    ReplyDelete