Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's hard to blog when you're having so much fun.

I haven't been around much. Well, around the computer. And to get me away from the computer would take some pretty impressive means of diversion.

A 2nd Birthday.
An 8-hr drive through a snowstorm.
A visit to one set of GrammaPapas.
A 3-hr drive in beautifully sunny, yet still wintery, conditions.
Another monumental doctor's appointment.
A visit to the other set of GrammaPapas.
A residency interview (well, my husband's interview, but the ladies spent the afternoon at the museum so we wouldn't be biting our fingernails at home).
A 2nd 2nd Birthday party.

I'll be back soon. I promise. I've got lots to tell you. The girl is really maxing out on cuteness this week. Also ranking pretty highly in bossiness. And she's changed her name three times in the last several days.

But right now I'm going downstairs to have a drink and relax before getting back in the car tomorrow morning to head back to the first GrammaPapas. Having a toddler is a bit like pulling back the hammer on a pinball machine, and you're the ball. Especially when you have grandparents like these who are always chomping at the bit for just one more moment with her. I kind of know how they feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment