Tuesday, May 26, 2020

This is Quarantine: Day 76

I don't even know where to begin.

Man, it's hot. That's as good a place as any.

How hot is it??

It is so hot, that I can be totally fed up with everyone and everything by 8:49am.

It is so hot, that you would have to be a total lunatic to cook anything.


It is so hot, that if you don't have a pool in your backyard or access to someone else's, I personally give you permission to commit a felony.


It is so hot, that a few of us without the benefit of AC are pining for those frigid offices with the locked thermostat and the ubiquitous cardigan on the back of the chair.

It is so hot that my dog is giving the chipmunks free reign of our backyard.


It is so hot, that there's a very good chance that someone, somewhere is being caught naked on a Zoom meeting today.


3 comments:

  1. It's so hot we're all contemplating sleeping in the basement tonight. Or outside - which is now cooler than our old house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you! What I wouldn't do for a finished basement these days!

      Delete
  2. We had one day like that. I couldn't even read. Been pleasantly warm since, but wet.

    ReplyDelete