Sunday, May 10, 2020

This is Quarantine: Day 60

Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my mother-in-law, all of my mom friends and every one of you moms out there. Frankly, there is no non-cliché way of describing just how deserving we are of a day to be celebrated.

I was celebrated with homemade gifts, which I love, by my family, whom I adore, before getting down to painting, which I continue to be utterly grateful for, despite slogging away until midnight last night.

I'm afraid we're not quite done, but man we're close. And the only reason we're not finished is that we ran out of paint. One more gallon and another hour or two should do it! So I don't yet have after pictures, and I forgot to take before pictures, but I have some in progress pictures for your viewing pleasure!

Goodbye peanut butter!
Adios, horrible tiled corner!
See you later yellow!
2 exhausted onlookers and their bodyguard, relegated to the guest room for the night

1 comment:

  1. I will need more info about that tiled corner!! I had similar ambitions about our guest room. It is still orange, though. Who paints a bedroom orange?

    ReplyDelete