Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Ask the Expert - Episode 2

Dinner conversation tonight centred around working out the details of a weekend painting project, and I think it got a little boring for the shortest of us. 

e: Okay guys. Okay. Listen up. So...
This conversation is over. Let's throw it away. *mimes throwing it away* Mom? I see you throwing it away. Good. E, let me see you throw it away. Dada? Throw it away. Good.
Now, talk to ME.

So, we did.

1. What is your favourite colour?
A: Pink

2. What is your second favourite colour?
A: Purple

3. Do you have a third favourite colour?
A: Um, my dad.

4. What is your favourite thing to do?
A: Play with my sister

5. What is your favourite thing to do with your sister?
A: Everything!

6. What is your favourite thing to do when you're alone?
A: *hangs head, sad face* Play in my playroom.

7. What is your favourite animal?
A: My dog.

8. What animal would you like to put up on the wall in your bedroom?
A: A pig! No. A dinosaur! No. A dog! No. Santa. 

9: Santa?
A: YES! And then I could always look at him and remember him and smile.
...
A: No. A SANTA DOG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment