Wednesday, February 1, 2012

3

3 year olds get to eat cinnamon buns for breakfast.

3 year olds don't have to worry about choking on small parts.

3 year olds can ride scooters.

3 year olds can bring cupcakes to school to share with their friends.

3 year olds can do things like play with stamps and cut birthday cake all by themselves because they're 3.

3 years old is where it's at. At least it's where E's at. And it's looking pretty good so far.

Happy Birthday to my teeny tiny little baby. I will call you that out loud as long as you let me, and in my head for the rest of my life.

 Goooood MORNING!!!!

 What are these doing here??

 Out of the way dad. I'm scootering.

We take our photo ops where we can get them. 
And sometimes that's while we're on the potty.

No comments:

Post a Comment