Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More Snow??!

Apparently so.

T minus 3 hours or so before the show starts. After the storm a couple of weeks ago, everyone here is bracing for this one like it's Armageddon. I had no less than four people tell me today that I had better get everything I needed for the week today while I'm out. Come on, kids. Yes, it's a storm. But it seems like the general population has failed to remember a few key points:

1. It's winter.

2. We live in the Northeastern US.

3. Shovels and snowplows are readily available.

4. Some people live even farther north *gasp* and manage to subsist for entire seasons with snow on the ground.

Alright, alright. Maybe some of you have jobs and places to be. It's not my fault you didn't have the foresight to quit your job and have a baby.

Here's to another snow day!

No comments:

Post a Comment