Monday, April 1, 2013

In Common

There are a lot of people out there who are 36 years old.

Lots of people who are looking forward to Spring.

I bet there are a ton of people out there right now wearing sparkly nail polish.

There were at least 30 other people who loved candlelight yoga last night, and probably many more.

So many people with perfectly wonderful 4-year-old daughters.

I can't imagine the number of people who wish they could solve the world's problems.

Just about everyone likes ice cream.

I know of one or two other people who still love to rock out to Def Leppard.

There are definitely whole cities worth of people who are terrible drivers.

And about the same amount of people who complain about them.

(And because no one is perfect those last two groups are continually trading places.)

I bet that there is at least one other person in this world with my first name and my birthday.

I wonder how many people love Ferris Bueller's Day Off as much as I do?

So many people would rather be on a beach right now.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, loves.

There is someone out there who feels exactly the same way I do about something.

I have at least one thing thing in common with every other person on this planet.

Cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment