Sunday, August 29, 2010

Scratching the Itch

Ooooh, I can feel it. It's right around the corner, isn't it? FALL!!! BACK TO SCHOOL!!! Found myself sneaking into Winn Discount yesterday to check out the school supplies. Left with a new weekly planner, a notebook, pens, pencils and some comfort grip thingys. Even spent more than a few minutes debating the merits of mechanical pencil vs. pencil & sharpener combo...apparently I don't even listen to myself anymore. Went with mechanical. Then sat in the park and gleefully began scribbling away. Very therapeutic stuff. If you like that kind of thing.

1 comment:

  1. ooOOOOooo! Stationary! Sounds like you love it a much as I do :) If so... you'll love MUJI! http://www.muji.us/store-info/
    This was my absolute favorite store when I was in Japan so when we were walking around Soho and stumbled into it, I was like a kid in a toy store! The Soho store wasn't a very big one... it looks like the Chelsea or Times Square one is even bigger!!! Check it out and let me know what you think. Just writing about it makes me want to go back.

    ReplyDelete