Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Birthday!



32 does sound a little scary.
But what's another year when you get to spend your birthday being spoiled by loved ones??
I had a fantastic birthday that started a day early with brunch at the Aquarium restaurant, followed by a little stroll on the beach. And on my birthday morning I was surprised with breakfast and presents in bed, courtesy of darling husband. Then I found a little room for a delicious brunch with the desperate housewives (complete with more presents!). Later, J and I enjoyed a sunset dinner at the marina and came home for a cake and ice cream celebration with my favourite roommates (and more presents!!!). I even got to pick the movie we watched, and you can't go wrong with a little Sex and the City.
It really was the perfect birthday. In fact, I'm almost looking forward to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment